Baskervilles was founded in 1916 by Mr George Baskerville, an experienced Steeplejack and Demolition Contractor. George’s Nephew, Roy Chadwick took over the firm in the 1950’s after working under the influence of George Baskerville. The firm became a Limited company in 2000 and in 2002 Graham Chadwick, Roy’s Son became the current Managing Director. Graham has worked for Baskervilles since the late seventies both on the reclamation yard and within the demolition.
Our dedicated workforce of demolition operatives who have between 5 years to 40 years service and hold a wealth of experience and knowledge which can prove immeasurable for some situations. We are a progressive company constantly upgrading our procedures and standards & all our operatives are fully trained and hold all required certificates, machine licences ad qualification to meet current legislation.
We are proud of our reputation for good customer satisfaction and quality work, resulting in many long term clients.
As a specialist demolition company, Baskervilles undertake all types of demolition – large and small.
- Staffordshire Safety Solutions are our current Health and Safety advisors
- We carry £10,000,000 Employers Liability and £5,000,000 Public and Products liability Insurance.
- We are Chas Registered, Acclaim Accredited & Constructionline Registered
- All our operatives are fully trained and hold all required certificates, machine licences and qualifications to meet current legislation.
- We are an approved contractor for most local authorities, councils, government departments and health authorities.
- We produce Method Statements and Risk Assessments for all demolition work.
- We endeavour to reclaim as much as possible from our demolition works, for resale from our Reclamation Yard, of benefit to the client and environment.
We are based in Stoke on Trent and are able to offer a free no obligation Quote for any work big or small, or if you have any questions regarding demolition please call us on 01782 219455